Gold Cayume Pendant 40cm
Gold turtle pendant 925 sterling silver (40 cm) with 18Kt gold plating (3 microns).
Care of our jewelry
Precious metals are delicate, they have a life cycle. To maintain their beauty and appearance it is important to take good care of them, wear them gently and clean them from time to time.
Our jewelry is made of sterling silver, and precisely this material is the most delicate of the noble metals. The pieces made of silver should be stored separately, protected from the environment: air, sun, light … the best way to store your silver jewelry is somewhere dark and separated from each other.
How to avoid oxidation and loss of brightness?
– Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place that is preferably airtight, to avoid oxidation.
– Do not expose it to corrosive agents such as chlorine, grease, sweat, perfume, alkaline agents, or salinity for a long time.
– Avoid direct exposure of the piece to artificial light or sunlight for long periods of time.
– Do not store it directly in contact with wood as it contains acids that can affect the surface of the silver.
– Clean it relatively frequently to maintain its shine and beauty. Use warm water with a little soap and rub with a soft brush. Then rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth or a hair dryer on the lowest setting.
– Use cloths suitable for cleaning jewelry. Gently rub the silver surface with the cloth to polish it or remove marks from skin contact. Caution: Do not wash the cloth and make sure the jewelry is completely dry before rubbing.
Yellow gold plated sterling silver
Our jewelry plated with 3 microns of 18 karat yellow gold is very delicate. With daily use, the gold can lose its gold and the silver can be exposed. Therefore, we recommend that you wear them occasionally or maintain the plating over time.
We recommend that, at least once a year, you take them to your trusted jeweler for cleaning and polishing, they will be like the first day.
Balearic, Peninsula and Canary Islands: FREE.
Europe: 10€ or FREE from 200€.
Rest of the world: 20€.